Number 5 on our writing prompt list, found here, is to talk about the five things that make us most happy right now. I’m sure I could come up with way more than 5, but I’ll just go with the tops! 🙂
- My family without doubt is my number 1 happy thing! It makes me so happy and proud to see my 22 year old son becoming such a wonderful man, a husband, and (soon) a father! He’s always been a great, solid kind of person and I definitely think if any of my kids could do this, he could. His wife is a adorable, sweet little thing and they seem truly taken with each other. My David is named after my Daddy, his middle name is his as well and, apparently, it will be the name of his soon to be son, Elliot. I’m excited for this new chapter in his life, but I wish he was closer than SD (You hear that Air Force?? Bring my baby closer pleaseeeeeeeeee with a cherry on top!)
- My daughter, who has just gone back to school to be a nurse, is becoming a proper young lady. She’s been dating a kid for a while and he seems to be very good to her. He’s a nice guy and actually reminds me of the hubbs a bit, personality-wise, so it doesn’t surprise me much that she was attracted to a similar personality. She quit her full-time job and I’m sure that decision can only be helping her anxiety, so I’m thrilled for that.
- My little man has begun karate. I have a black belt in ATA Taekwondo and he fought me for years that he didn’t want to join. However, the focus, and self-discipline, and everything else taught in the martial arts I felt were important, and he loves it! I’m so glad! He’s found something he enjoys, it’s active, it teaches so many things, he’s made quite a few friends as well so it’s really been great all around.
- Last, but certainly not least, is the hubbs. We recently celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary (even though we’ve been together almost 15 years). He’s working at a place where he has a position of power, without the outrageous hours that are usually required for this type of position at his job. All the good stuff and none of the bad, basically, which rocks. He gets to work what he wants and he gets all the benefits from it. Of course, having a job he loves and where they love him makes the hubbs happier at home, which makes me happier! Are you feeling the love yet??
- I went out today with my new salesmen on first contact calls. This is what I call when I’m going into a business that I believe could benefit from our services and we could really show them a difference. I love the opportunity to support small business and local businesses. We got two very interested people that I believe we can do some great stuff with so that’s very exciting. In general the response seems good because people are starting to come the realization that online presence is necessary.
All of these reasons, plus so many more are why I’m one of the luckiest girls around!
Our newest clients:
Vapor Smart-Cordova (TN), Southaven (MS), Hernando (MS) Vapor Smart (website) @vapor_smart1 (twitter AND instagram) More to follow!!!
It Works Distributor- Kristin MacDonald- (twitter) @kmacworks1 (instagram) kmacworks.1 and (website) Kristin’s It Works Store