Time for another writing challenge! Well, not a challenge per se, but a lot of fun prompts so I figured why not! The prompt for the first day is to give 20 random facts about ourselves.
- I am a wife of a great guy. He stepped right into the role of step-dad to my then 6 and 8 year old seamlessly. He is the other half to my whole and I couldn’t imagine my life without him, nor would I want to!
- I have three amazing children, ages 22, 20, and 11. My oldest and youngest are boys, and my middle angel is my only girl.
- I’m about to become a grandmother in about a month and a half! I’m both excited and a little verklempt (taken-aback, choked up) but I was starting to miss having a baby around! 🙂
- I am working on my PsyD and one day when I grow up I will be a Marriage/Sex Therapist.
- Until then, I’ve begun a business, Global Media Mavens (Cause Online I Look Damn Good). It’s a web design, logo design, social media marketing company.
- I speak multiple languages, Hebrew, Yiddush, Spanish, and ASL (American Sign Language) but I can curse in 10 more.
- I began dancing when I was quite young, taking tap, jazz, gymnastics, cheerleading, modern dance, and more.
- When I was 25, I parlayed my dancing talent into exotic dancing, while I worked on my Bachelor degree.
- I am first generation American (although I usually say Middle Eastern when people ask), because my family is Russian, German, Polish, and Israeli.
- My religion is Paganism. Many people would refer to this as a Witch, although strictly speaking it is similar but different.
- I’ve always felt connected to elephants. When I began to study Paganism, I realized why. Ganesha, my patron god, is the remover of obstacles and he looks like this:
12. I love coffee. I could drink it all day (if it was 100 degree outside right now!) and night.
13. I could live on potatoes, fruit, and bread and I doubt I would ever feel like I was missing out on anything!
14. Would you believe it made it all the way down to 14. Hi my name is Anna and I’m a chocoholic. I rarely go a day without a little sweetness 🙂
15. I have a black belt in ATA Taekwondo and I used to teach self-defense.
16. I have three brothers and three sisters, all from various remarriages.
17. The brother that I was raised with most of my life (he is 6 years younger) is one of my favorite people on the planet.
18. I was raised by Jewish Hippies and my kids insist I’m a hippie as well.We definitely we raised with hippie values and they’ve served us well!
19. I am a HUGE proponent of cannabis legalization. In fact, it was the subject of my Masters Thesis. (you can find it online here, if you are interested) It was one of the first of it’s kind and I’m quite proud of it.
20. I LOVE to read (Catcher in the Rye) and write. My dream is to one day to something real with writing, like perhaps get an agent for the book I have been writing!
So, that’s me. Tell me about you!
Our newest clients:
Vapor Smart-Cordova (TN), Southaven (MS), Hernando (MS) Vapor Smart (website) @vapor_smart1 (twitter AND instagram) More to follow!!!
It Works Distributor- Kristin MacDonald- (twitter) @kmacworks1 (instagram) kmacworks.1 and (website) Kristin’s It Works Store