How exciting to get online today and see that I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award!! First, a big thank you to Lisa Pomerantzster and her fun filled yiddush blog, Are we there yet (http://lisapomerantzster.com/)? Also, to Kallia at Kallia’s Everyday Talks (https://free52174.wordpress.com/), who featured me on her sharing blogs.I feel extremely honored to be nominated so thanks for making my day ladies!!
Here are the rules, and I will do my best to dot every i and cross every t.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link up to their blog
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of my choice, including links to each one so you, my lovely readers can see what I am talking about!
- Share seven facts about yourself
Seven facts about myself:
- I’m working on my PsyD right now and I hope, one day when I grow up, to be Dr Ruth for our day. Of course, I’ll be Dr. Levenson 😀 (Boy do I love the sound of that!)
- I’m not a morning person so talk to me before my coffee at your own risk!
- I work, as my day job, at Home Goods (a division of Marshall’s and T.J. Maxx) and I love it!
- I Have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and I used to teach self-defense.
- I’m obsessed with elephants.
- I was raised Jewish, but my religion is Paganism.
- I have three beautiful children. My 22 year old is about to make me a Bubbe (nod to Lisa), my 20 year old just started college to become a nurse, and my 11 year old baby is growing up so fast! They make me proud every day.
- (Gotta throw an 8th in there because 8 is my lucky number! heehee) I have a wonderful husband of almost 12 years, together 15, who is the Yang to my Yin. He makes me happy I was smart enough to marry him every day!
These great writers always make me smile. Humour, fun, and great stories! Without further ado, my nominations in no particular order:
- (https://thatshamelesshussy.wordpress.com) That Shameless Hussy -Lots of humour and no apologizes for loving life!
2 . (http://mik1999.com) A Walk in the Snow-Another blogger after my own heart, sexuality abounds.
3. (https://sonofabeach96.wordpress.com/) sonofabeach96- Lovely photography to brighten your day!
4. (https://bentonlove.wordpress.com/) Bent On Love- Paintings, Poetry, and Love
5. (http://cafebookbean.com/) Cafe Book Bean- Coffee, Books, and a gal that never met a pun she didn’t like. What’s more to love?
6. (https://morganaurora.wordpress.com/) Passion and Triumph- Giving invisible illness a voice.
7. (http://dailyinspiration.me/) Daily Inspiration -Inspiring minds want to know!
8. (http://psychologistmimi.com/) Psychologist Mimi- Bringing psychology to everyday situations.
9. (https://thiswillbethedaythatidie.wordpress.com/) survivingtolive- Bringing a difficult subject to a level for everyone.
10. (https://kdaddy23.wordpress.com/) Kdaddy23-Bringing bisexuality into the open.
11. (https://fourstarsandaframe.wordpress.com/) Four Stars and a Frame-One person’s search for serenity through sobriety.
12. (https://twistingsuburbia.wordpress.com/) Twisting Suburbia- Kinda new to this blog myself, but a great take on suburbia!
13. (https://muddlingthroughleukemia.wordpress.com/) Mudding Through Leukemia- A psychologist chronicles her travails through cancer with humour and aplomb.
14. (http://mustbethistalltoride.com/) Must Be This Tall to Ride-Disillusion and hindsight in divorce with humour.
15. (http://annstvincent.com/) Ann St. Vincent- A journey through life, love, and parenthood.
Bonus! (https://sexismynewhobby.wordpress.com/) Sex is my New Hobby- One woman’s sexual awakening.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!